The column is located along the Bukovci-Spuhlja road in the south-western part of village. It is a stone column with three niches and four gutter roof. In the fron-tal niche there is a cross, below it there is a built-in plate bearing an indistinct inscription and the year 1617, when the column was probably erected.

las4- Plague Column

Tags: EN Turistična ponudbaEN KulturaLandmarksLandmarks